How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best safest free PDF converter / editor?
Well of course yes. There are so many free PDF editors available for online and offline use. You can pick any popular PDF editor like SwifDoo PDF Editor. It is a multi-module PDF editor using which you can quickly and easily edit, convert, merge, compress, annotate, protect and sign all kinds of PDF files. By executing some simple steps, you can edit text, add images, links and other content to a PDF document using SwifDoo PDF Editor. So, let us briefly discuss how you can do so. First of all your need to visit the official website of SwifDoo and then download the program on your PC. After that install and launch the SwifDoo program to start editing your PDF files. Once the tool is open, the next step will be to click on “Edit PDF” option available on the Homepage. In the next step, you need to select and upload the PDF file that you want to edit. Once the file is uploaded, it will be opened automatically in SwifDoo PDF editor. Now you need to use “Edit” option to edit the font and add new text to PDF, Image option to add new images to it and other options for respective purposes. After making all the editing, click on “Save” icon to save your modified PDF file.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you want to edit your PDF file while you are offline, then you need to upload the PDF file by a link from your desktop or another Internet-connected device, then you should go to get Links‥ option to add and click on ‐Next‥ button. Next you should select ‐Open‥ button and the link in the PDF file will be opened in Swindon PDF editor. Once you have edited the PDF file while you are offline, you will be directed to ‐Save‥ page to save your changed PDF into your computer's hard drive. You can also save the PDF to your computer's hard drive from get Links‥ option. If you want to view your changed PDF on your computer, just click on ‐Open‥ button and then the PDF will be opened in the same way as editing it.