How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are the best PDF converters for Mac, free and paid? I’m looking for a friend who is not especially computer savvy, so it needs to be easy to use. She needs to convert .pdf files to files that are editable in pages, then back to .pdf.
Rebuild the document in PowerPoint. There’s no way to do a one-step conversion. You could save the PDF as a JPG (or a series of JPGs if it’s multipage) and insert each JPG into each PPT slide. You can’t insert a PDF directly. Note that this will lose the editable text in the PDF making your PPT non-WAG compliant; you will need to add back content to make the document accessible. Easier would be to present the PDF in full-page mode, as you would the PPT. If you need handouts, the PDF will give you better control over your prints.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you need help with a particular process, see the Conversion section of the FAQ on the wiki. It has links to wiki articles as well as to forums and other places where you can ask help.