How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert WhatsApp messages into a PDF file?
I recently saw a website that completely covers this objective. You can export your WhatsApp chat through the normal method and then upload the .txt format file on that website. The link is given below. You can view the chat in the same way as it appears on the phone, plus it also provides the option to Print Chat View, enabling you to print it or to save the chat as a PDF file for later printing as well.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
WhatsApp.com Chat View This is something that is available from the Windows Phone Store. Conclusion We at Both have no doubt that WhatsApp is the most important messenger in the smartphone market and that any serious phone brand is getting rid of SMS only. I personally feel that WhatsApp is the most important messenger as it provides the best solution for mobile users. It is also a lot more cost-effective than SMS, especially when you consider that you will not have to pay a lot of money as for SMS. WhatsApp can be accessed through a Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 6.5. You also need to install a WhatsApp client (for Android or iOS) through the Windows Phone Store then you can start using WhatsApp.