How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF to Word for free?
You can convert a PDF file to an editable Word document in two ways. Both methods will allow you to make a copy of the document and then format it. However, you need to be careful which type of PDF you are using as this can affect the accuracy of the conversion. This video goes through how you can do the conversion and things to watch out for.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Step 4. OCR will be launched on the main page. In OCR for PDF What is OCR for PDF? One of the most famous OCR program for PDF is OCR for PDF. This OCR program is easy-to-use, powerful to produce accurate OCR results and flexible for converting PDF files in different formats to more languages. You can also download or subscribe other OCR tools from the official website of OCR (OCR for PDF). You can also convert PDF to Word without using desktop software or save your paper documents to PDF. How to use OCR for PDF? OCR for PDF is an online tool which helps you with the OCR process in PDF files. No software required, all you need to do it connect your PC to the internet and open any PDF file. A PDF file will open in the browser automatically, no need to right-click to download the PDF.