How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF or word documents into JSON format (using any language)?
Converting Word file into XML is much straightforward then converting into JSON.There is Word Open XML Format in which you can save the word document.The saved document has the extension .docx.The document saved as .docx is actually zip file which consists of XML files and other resource files such as images.You can work with these XML files. If required you can also use the Open XML SDK which is an API for working with Open XML documents.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
The Open XML SDK was developed by Microsoft to be a simple, lightweight way to access the Open XML feature. The XML conversion to JSON file is basically straightforward. The best way is to parse the Word file to find the Word file name. The file name that you can use is a comma separated list which will be the name of the folder containing the Word file. If you want to extract the file name from Word document then run the following commands followed by the folder containing the Word file. Wdsnapin –l .xml wd2json –d –l .xml Next run the following commands followed by the folder containing the Word file. Wd2json –o .xml –d –l .xml Note that if you want to read an existing Word document then run the following command. Wd2json –i .xml.original In the examples above you can see that I am using the WDSnapin and WDS2json utilities to.