How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF files available on the website of the ICAI?
You don't need to. A PDF/A is every bit a regular PDF. It has a smaller set of features, and you'd only need conversion if it had features not present in PDF. If you're adamant, you can make any edit to a PDF/A and it will lose its verified status and become a regular PDF. But nothing will change internally, and it certainly won't acquire the extra features it did fine without.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
But if you decide to back my project, you'll get both PDF/A conversion, and you can make your own.