How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
After converting PDF to HTML file, how do you upload it to a WordPress site so it becomes a page?
You can add your own static HTML files to WordPress by taking advantage of the WordPress Template Hierarchy. Let’s say you have page.html and you want to add it to your WordPress site. Here are the steps. Create a WordPress page with the title “Page” so you can keep track of it. After you publish the page go to the WordPress Admin area and click edit on the page you just created, look at your browsers address bar and look for the post.php?post=1111&action=edit parameter. The 1111 is the page’s ID you’ll use to create a template file to overwrite WordPress’s use of page.php template. (Note your page ID will be different) Create a .php file named page-1111.php and copy the contents of page.html into it. Upload this to your currently active theme, i. your themes directory i.e. public-html/wp-content/themes/yourtheme/page-1111.php You’ll need to change the paths to your images and stylesheets but once that’s done the static HTML file will appear just fine once you go to http.//yoursite.com/page if you permalinks are set to /%postname%/ Added bonus if you can program in PHP you can do almost anything you want with the file. I’ve used this technique on many projects over the years.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Hope it helps! Click to download a PDF version of this post Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Reddit Pinterest.